This section of the website is devoted to those tools that help SWAAAC team members do their job and keep up with the pace of new developments in assistive technology (AT).
In this section of the website you will find:
- SWAAAC Forms and Documents to help with access to the loan bank and contact hour data collection.
- Manuals, tools and strategies to support Assessment and Implementation
- A list of favorite AT websites as well as district SWAAAC websites.
- PowerPoint Lectures and support materials for teaching yourself and others about AT.
- Information about the CMAS and DLM, and types of accommodations with which SWAAAC team members can help.
- An Archives Section, which includes:
- Shortcut Sheets for some of the items listed in the AT Loan Bank.
Further resources available from the Assistive Technology Partners website include: